The stores, Overtime by Dick’s Sporting Goods and Dick’s Sporting Good Warehouse, will bring the company’s bricks and mortar portfolio to 11 outlets and liquidation centers located in nine states.
The Overtime by Dick’s Sporting Goods store will carry clothing, footwear and sports equipment up to 75% off, including Nike, Under Armor and other brands. The retailer said new markdowns will be added throughout the year to keep inventory in stores fresh.
The overtime shops will be open Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The three Overtime stores that open Wednesday include:
- Connecticut Commons – 280 New Britain Avenue in Plainville
- The center in Hagerstown – 17780 Garland Groh Blvd. in Hagerstown
- Place de la LibertÃ© – 20, boulevard Franklin Mills.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Warehouse stores will offer discounts on shoes and clothing of up to 90%. They will be structured as pop-up style pop-up shops that will be open for the next six months. The stores are open on Monday and will operate from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Sunday.
The five Warehouse stores already open include:
- Gabel Crossing – 214 Gable Crossing Drive in Avon
- The Crossing at Mid Rivers – 321 Costco Way to St. Peters
- Place d’Olmstead – 4706 Great Northern Blvd. in North Olmstead
- Village Square Shopping Center – 4000 Oxford Drive in Bethel Park
- 18550 W. Bluemound Road. at Brookfield
Dick’s share was trading at $ 41.46 per share at 11:08 a.m. EDT, up $ 0.85 from 2.10%.